Monday, December 5, 2011

Wonderful Desserts

            This is my favorite part of going to restaurants because you can get a tasy treat. Have you ever been full of food and can't eat anymore but, you can always eat a little treat called dessert. Well my favorite dessert is ice cream. I love this dessert because every time you eat ice cream it's like a cold chill but, it still taste so good. My favorite ice cream is Coffee or Pastachio. I like these two types of ice cream because they both have a different taste than others. When I eat ice cream I eat another dessert called churros because ice cream and churros go together. What I mean is that they taste alright together. A churro is just a stick of dough with either cinamon on the top or a type of filling in the inside. This may sound so disturbing right now but when you try it you will be in heaven. This is why ice cream and churros are my favorite desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment